Most of my more recent work is either a statement about an existing artwork or about art itself, or the visual result is derived through a process which I do not fully control (leaving room for my art to display something that I have never seen). I like to refer to this as meta-art.
Currently working on The Greatest Work of Art! (No, seriously.)
At some point, my philosophical views of the world left no room for the existence of art. Ironically, I was studying at the Royal Academy of Art at the time. I decided to write a thesis on the subject, called Neo-estheticisme. The thesis contained a manifest, which later evolved into Neo-æstheticism.
Older works, archived by year (or decade).
Some things I do that one might also consider to be art.
- Near Enough?, Tolhuistuin, 2018
- Opening, Mimesia Gallery, 2016
- Mondriaan en De Stijl, Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, 2013
- local.#non.access, Berlin, 2013
- Beeld van Den Haag, The Hague, 2012
- Eindexamenexpo kabk, Ministerie van Financiën, 2006
- Schermen met letters, Museum Meermanno, 2005
- North Sea Jazz Art Posters, North Sea Jazz Festival, 2003
Some art related projects. Also see my projects.
Me on social art networks.
Apart from my own, I also own work by the following artist: