ACJ’s Curriculum Vitæ
One might call this a resumé, but as far as I’m concerned you can call it an alibi, as it only claims I’ve been busy doing something, at some place, at some point in time. If you’re actually interested in what I do, please refer to my art or my projects, or head over to Alexander Christiaan Jacob.
To create new things, and make existing things better. (If that doesn’t work out, enlightenment will do.)
- Chairman, Mimesia Gallery, 2016–present
- Founder, deIdee, 2007–present
- Founding Partner, Dekker Chen, 2013–2015
- Owner, bruno uno studio, 2013–2015
- Founding Partner, Watch Me Work, 2011–2014
- Project Manager, Message2Market, 2009–2011
- Project Manager, Bizzmark, 2008–2009
- Chairman, Gum, 2007–2012
- et al.
- Mondriaan en De Stijl, Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, 2013
- local.#non.access, Berlin, 2013
- Beeld van Den Haag, The Hague, 2012
- Eindexamenexpo kabk, Ministerie van Financiën, 2006
- North Sea Jazz Art Posters, North Sea Jazz Festival, 2003
- Audience Award, Elegante Algoritmes, 2013
- Winner, Frans de Jongprijs, 2005
- Winner, North Sea Jazz Art Poster Competition, 2003
- Probably. Yes.