A lot of things I do involve colour tot some extent. This page is only about projects et al. that are specifically about one colour, or colours in general.
- An Internet/domain artwork from 2013 that consists of one colour, being
#a00ade. This is the colour you get when Web browser interpret my first name (Alexander) as an html color.
- The objective of allRGB is simple: To create images with one pixel for every 24-bit rgb-color (16,777,216); not one colour missing, and not one colour twice.
- Hope For Minimal Abstract Art Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- A digital heptaptych by former artist/designer duo Miktor & Molf for which I did the technical realization. Every website is represented by one of the seven main rainbow colours.
- An Internet/domain artwork from 2013 that continuously changes colour. The exact colours and intervals are random.
Some hexadecimal color codes show typographic similarities with words. Coincidentally, some of those words could be associated with the color that is represented by the code. Here are some I like for said reasons:
|Leetspeak for the name of my company, deIdee. Used for details that compliment the main color scheme of the corporate identity.|
|Leetspeak for foo. Happens to be a color useful for examples.|
|Leetspeak for ice. Happens to be a cold color.|